Sunday, October 30, 2005

 

Arts and Crafts


As you may know, The Onion is under White House attack for misusing the Seal of the President of the United States for satirical purposes. (Obviously, if they're picking on The Onion, they haven't discovered whiteho-- never mind.)

Once upon a time, the First Amendment would have offered pretty good protection. But that was in the days where an administration would respect the fact of being part of a system of law but the current administration looks to corrupt banana republics and oligarchies as models of ideal government.

I digress.

Enjoy and use the following for creative endeavors. I know I will.

Comments:
You seem to forget the days when Clinton would have the Secret Service hassle people for just saying something to him that he didn't like.
 
First, my blog, mt biases unless, you know, you're catching me with a historical inaccuracy as opposed to oversight.

Second of all, I could make an arguement that there's a difference between being overly aggressive -- heckling for example -- and getting kicked out of a public even because of a passive communication e.g. statements on T shirts -- which this administration has done a number of times.

But I'll pass for now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Web Counter
Website Counters

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?