Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

Biden 08

Our Leader and the apparatchnicks and nutjobs of the administration are so out there crazy, they make Joe Biden look good.

Saw Biden speak at a dinner 26 April and I have to say I was impressed; makes a very nice, persuasive appearance when speaking to a crowd -- as opposed to speaking to a TV audience, when he acts like a complete jerk-off politico.

Still, I distrust him like every mainstream politico -- I think they're all after the $$ that comes from being a water carrier for the establishment and there's no reason to assume Biden's any different. (That said, I trust "straight shootin', straight talkin'" John McCain even less.)

So I was impressed, just not all that much. Or persuaded and reassured....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Web Counter
Website Counters

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?